RBI Cyber Security
Governments maintain cyber security measures to protect the integrity of critical infrastructure for financial systems, public health, science, and safety institutions, and defense, aerospace, and intelligence agencies.
- Rituparna Banerjee, Bhattacharya, Saugata The RBI's Monetary Policy Reaction Function: Does monetary policy in India follow an inflation targeting rule? IGIDR Posted: 2008-01
- Biswajit Basu How RBI controls money supply with monetary policy Posted: 1922
- C P Chandrasekha Highlights of RBI's third quarter review of the 2010-11 monetary policy review Posted: 1928
- Pradeep S Chauhan Ministry of Finance Posted: 2010
- Cyber Security Policy to be distinct from the broader IT policy / IS Security Policy of a bank
- Arrangement for continuous surveillance
- IT architecture should be conducive to security
- Comprehensively address network and database security
- Ensuring Protection of customer information
- Cyber Crisis Management Plan
- Cyber security preparedness indicators
- Sharing of information on cyber-security incidents with RBI
- Supervisory Reporting framework
- An immediate assessment of gaps in preparedness to be reported to RBI
- festival advance equal to one month salary once in yr at zero percent interest.
- Home loan, I think twice in a career at subsidized simple interest rate. (upto 40lac as of now)
- Car loan (upto 10lac) at subsidized simple interest rate.